Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions.
- What if a car accident was partially my fault?
- Who can qualify as a witness following a car accident?
- Do I need an attorney if my insurance company is going to compensate me for my damages?
- What Should I Do if I’ve Been in a Car Accident?
- Do I Go to the Emergency Room or Not? It’s Expensive!
- 7 Tips to Avoid a Car Accident
- What Type of Compensation Can I Seek After Filing a Personal Injury Claim?
- Is there a time limit to filing a workers’ compensation claim? And when do I need to give notice of a workers’ compensation injury?
Lee, Gurney & Hess is based in Wichita, Kansas and was founded in 1987. For over twenty five years our personal injury attorneys have been helping injured victims reclaim their lives following an accident in Kansas. Our experienced personal injury lawyers provide the state of Kansas with personalized service, aggressive representation, and positive results. We explain complicated legal terms in everyday language, and guide you through every step of the process. Lee, Gurney & Hess uses our ninety years of combined experience to help you or your loved ones make a full recovery. We specialize in personal injury, workers’ compensation, auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall, medical malpractice, birth injury and wrongful death.
Lee, Gurney & Hess’s our personal injury attorneys will review every aspect of your injury case, plan an effective strategy, and help you navigate the complicated legal system. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to winning you the fair compensation you deserve. Successful settlements help you provide for your family, and compensate for physical and emotional trauma, lost work wages, medical bills, and other expenses.
At Lee, Gurney & Hess we practice on a contingency fee basis for all of our cases. You don’t pay us unless you win a fair settlement. Lee, Gurney & Hess attorneys offer free initial consultations for all cases. If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence or action of another, please contact Lee, Gurney & Hess to learn how our personal injury attorneys can help.
Give us a call at (316) 685-2245 to find out how we can help you with your personal injury case. Or stop by for a free consultation with Lee, Gurney & Hess we are located in Wichita, Kansas at 1861 N Rock Rd #320.